12/2 Muffin Amps 412 +2 323 +7 280 Pmps 318 +3 331 +9 290

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie + Muffin, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Might be a bounce from that 71 night before last.

Tanya and Ducia likes this.
  3. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

How long do they bounce? I never quite get that :confused:

4. Tanya and Ducia

Tanya and Ducia Well-Known Member

Hi Julie,
    I am so very sorry for what you and poor Muffin have to go thru!!!:bighug:

I'd hate to raise false hopes however there is serious possibility for Muffin to have paratanziliar abscess after her dental (quite common it appears a condition in humans) instead of having cancer.. Let's hope it is so... Let's hope the biopsy comes back negative or at least inconclusive.

Although it is not good as such to have it but it is treatable as easy as to drain the pus out (surgical), course of antibiotics and insulin dose adjustments as needed until after the infection is cleared. The prognosis afterwards is quiet favorable, actually.

I have not been reading Muffin's condos extensively, sorry :bighug::oops:, but from what I gather so far the thought of paratanziliar abscess v. cancer is quiet legit one.

:bighug::bighug::bighug: I pray for the best outcome for you both!

PS. The TR says a bounce could take up to 6 cycles however with my Ducia it was often 7 or even 8 cycles. The 71 she had back then could have definitely triggered a bounce - just as Tricia said. Hang in there, girls!:bighug:

5. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Prayers and healing vines:bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

Thanks for the input on paratanziliar abscess possibility. They took as much of the mass as possible. We are hoping for the best. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.