12/20 Caturday

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Last Caturday

Today, I am going to pick up J.D.'s urn. It's a long drive out there, and I hope I won't be too too sad. I have to take his ashes to be transferred to the new urn.

It was a busy work week, so I haven't done much decorating, but The Tree is up, is pre-lit, just no ornaments except J.D.'s paw prints. I have no interest in shopping. I think I will just send cards to my family this year. Which will be late, anyway. I just feel like I only have 1/16th of a heart, right now. I don't care if the family understands or not, but I think they will.

Ginger is going out for a short walk (in her little pink jacket with leopard colored collar and trim) morning and night. I think she just wants to go, because she knows she gets fed when she comes back in. She only goes for short walks, and then heads for home. It is cold outside.

Ginger continues to lick her fur and scratch almost constantly.

She has become a teeny bit friendlier the past few nights, and has hoped up onto the couch beside me for some lovings for about one minute.

I'll try to post a picture of J.D.'s urn, later.

I wish my post was happier. Someday it will be.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Sending you heaps of support for your journey today. It is a very hard time for so many in LL this year. :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Ginger's walking outfit sounds so lovely. Tillie wants one now. :roll:

Anne

4. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Laura&Chichi (GA) Well-Known Member

((((Dyana)))) Bless your heart.. :YMHUG:

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: There is such a huge hole in your heart. Anyone who knows you knows how devoted you were to J.D.'s care. The void will take time to fill.

Ginger will take time too, to see that she can claim more of your attention. I hope her itching clears up. Have you tried giving her fish oil?

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Hugs to you, Dyana. It's really hard. Fish oil has helped Tillie's itching recently.
    Liz

7. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Hugs to you Dyana.
    There is such a big hole in your heat. Your care & devotion to J.D. was unique. You loved him very much.
    I know how much you miss him. I'm glad Ginger is coming around. Her little walking jacket sounds so very cute and I bet she looks very cute wearing it.
    We all miss J.D.
    Paula

8. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hugs Dyana.

Scritches to Ginger. ( even if they soothe the itchies)

I know it's so difficult.

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hugs Dyana

J.D> comes home today, the circle will be complete. I hope the thought will warm your heart.

Scritches to Ginger.

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Dyana))) I bet the new urn looks beautiful. :YMHUG: It's so hard to lose a loved one this time of year, I'm sure your family understands.

I'm glad Ginger is warming up a little. She probably looks stunning in her pink coat.

11. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: I remember how I felt when Tiffany was delivered back to me. Firsts are also tough. We are here for you.

12. Jen&Eddie

Jen&Eddie Well-Known Member

Hugs Diana :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

My thoughts are with you at this time. I hope having JD home with you gives you some peace and comfort.

Anti-itch and peace vines coming for Ginger as well.

13. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

One day, it will get easier. You won't miss him any less, but you will start to feel better. Thinking of you and Ginger.

14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so glad that J.D. is home in his beautiful heart-urn. Dyana, you need the time to grieve and I'm sure your family knows that. You and Ginger will have a Merry Little Christmas and J.D. will be right there, too. He's always watching over you.

I hope Ginger's itching will clear up. It's the dry, cold weather for sure.

Hugs to you and scritches for Ginger,

Ella & Rusty

15. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

(((((((Dyana and Ginger)))))) I hope things went well on your journey to get JD's urn- I know it will be beautiful and there is some closure in bringing it back home. Sending you all the healing and comfort vines for you and Ginger- at times like this the family just has to understand you need this time to heal :YMHUG: :YMHUG: One day, wne an unspecified amount of time has passed, you may wake up and find that your heart doesn't hurt quite as bad, but it takes lots of time to get there for now just take care of yourself and ginger first! Thank you for these updates, we all care and want to know how you are doing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.