12/20 Lincoln AMPS 391, +4 356, +6 320, PMPS 284,+3 241, +8.5 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lincolns Mom, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lincolns Mom

Lincolns Mom Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-274-6-198-10-135-pmps-101-4-79-7-149.169895/

Lincoln is drifting down from his bounce but seems to fit in with his pattern the last few days so no concern...

Just got the text from my dad... they were able to do my brothers surgery in under 2 hours... complete success they are saying... they didnt have to go anywhere near the clots and they found the scar tissue that was causing the Tachycardia episodes fast... they did have to go through a vein and an artery so they do not want him to travel on the highway home tonight... but will be releasing him in the next 4 hours... so they are going to grab another night at a hotel there and head home tomorrow

Thank you to everyone who sent positive vines and prayers... i am finally feeling less stressed over everything and looking forward to a good sleep lol with a lot less on my mind... hoping everyone here is having a great day too:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Doodles & Karen likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Woohoo, great news on your brother. :bighug: Now about that bounce Lincoln.:rolleyes:

Lincolns Mom likes this.
  3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

So relieved for you and your family Amber. Hope you grab a nap or two while your boy is hanging in the clouds.

Lincolns Mom likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Good news about your brother!
    Lincoln, it's time to get off the trampoline and start working the juice!

Lincolns Mom likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Wonderful news about your brother! I hope Lincoln slides down slowly and lets you get some rest tonight.

Lincolns Mom likes this.
  6. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

What wonderful news about your brother! Here's to a celebratory sushi date in the near future for you!! :bighug::bighug:Such lovely news to start the holiday with!:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Surf safely Lincoln!!:cat: Give your mama a chance to grab some sleep with some of the worry put to bed!:bighug::bighug:

Lincolns Mom likes this.
  7. Lincolns Mom

he has finally slid into the yellows... not sure whats off today unless he was feeling my worry all morning and last night... hopefully we get back on target here soon to the numbers we have been seeing

thank you everyone... it is a very good day.. looking forward to Christmas with them all now and sharing some chai tea with him.. and yes more sushi dates for sure!!!

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  8. Lincolns Mom

[​IMG] lol just thought all of us could relate lol

9. Lincolns Mom

starting to question if the chef dinner is really low carb... pressing purina for more data... i dont think he is getting enough of it to stop his dose from working... just curious and wondering... they should be made to be tranparent with the foods on the market

10. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Amber - very good news about your brother -sounds like the doctors did a great job - am envious of Canadians and your civilized health care system
    Lincoln will slide down - he's been looking great :bighug::bighug:

Lincolns Mom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.