12/24 Vyktor AMPS 59 +1 70 +2 67 +4 52 +4.75 61 + 5.5 61 / Purrdy AMPS 230 +2.5 178 +4 110 +6 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vyktors Mum, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Vyktor
    AMPS 85 +1.5 67 +2.5 70 +3.5 74 +5 61 +6 68
    PMPS 83 +1.5 79 +3 85 +5 76 +6 76

First full green day but not really celebrating as in most other ways it was an appalling day for Vyktor. It was our third hot day in a row - 40 celsius (104 fahrenheit). He ate very poorly (a little over half of expected rations) especially in the PM cycle, he was wandery and yowly throughout and I don't think I got a purr out of him all day. Purrs are back today though.

Meg is also a little off. She hasn't been eating very much hay or any grass outside for the last few days, reduced peeing and her poops are small and dark. She has been eating all her treats though. I thought it was the heat affecting her but it has broken now and she still didn't eat any grass on her morning run. I also got her a new bale of hay yesterday in case the old one had got too stale for her but she hasn't hoed into the fresh hay the way she usually would. Vyktor has taken the decision of whether or not to take her to the vet out of my hands at the moment with his low numbers so I guess we'll just wait and see.

Purrdy - S/Sheet
    AMPS 281 +3 216 +7 140
    PMBG 149 +3.5 148 +5 117

Bit of an oops on the Purrdy front with mum finding last night's still full syringe this morning. The depot seems to have carried him through okay though.

The plan was to increase him this morning unless he presented with a blue AMPS. He didn't but then mum realised she had forgotten to shoot last night so decided he was close and she would hold off on the increase (unless it's an emergency it's too early to be calling me when it's her AMPS), except then she forgot to expel the extra unit from the syringe so he got it anyway...

Another very sad time in LL Land
    Farewell Fuzzy, off on his next most excellent adventure cat_wings>o
    Goodbye sweet Gabby:rb_icon:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Vyktor isn't feeling well. Sounds like you are having the kind of summer we had here. I hope it cools off for you soon. I hope Meg is dong better too.

I read the sad news just now. I was busy yesterday. Sure have been sad times lately. :bighug:

3. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Vines and prayers for both Vyktor and Meg, hope they both feel better soon. :bighug:

sarahtee likes this.
  4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Please little Vyktor feel better and eat your yummy food. Sending vines & prayers for all your sweet ones. :bighug::bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Vyktor and Meg feel better and Purrdy gets back on track soon. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Sending more vines and prayers for Vyktor and Meg. I hope the missed shot doesn't effect Purrdy to much.

7. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Christmas.. I hope the weather gets cooler soon for you.

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I hope Meg and Vyktor are both feeling better by now. You're Mom isn't the only one to find a loaded syringe the next day!! I like being warm, but 104 is pushing it....hopefully things are a bit cooler now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.