12/29 - Small Kitty amps 218 +3 263 +10 295+11 313 pmps 329 – attenuated bounced

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Photorecon, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Photorecon

Photorecon Well-Known Member

Good morning all,

The sky rocket bounce that I was expecting seems not to have happened . The tendency would have been
    that the yellow at amps yesterday would have go down to finally bounce up at pmps. It’s actually what
    happened but Small Kitty was able to go back on the road. He’s probably going down
    right now but the pmps will be a surprise. He has food at mid cycle if he goes to low, not sure if it has any effect.
    I keep this dose until this weekend when a slightly before and after mid-cycle curve can be made.

This morning was kind a hard, had nightmare last night that could actually have been an epilepsy seizure.
    Feel a seizure is about to blew up has gone, hope it will remain like that.
    I went to work even then cause there is no work, it gives me time to read and play on the cell phone :)
    paid double + piling up a banked day. Since the beginning for the holidays I piled up a full week of vacation
    for next Summer.

In the kitty's file any help will be needed from bouncy kitty then to know what could be a good start dose for 2018.

Hope you all have a wonderful day with as less concern as possible with your kitty.

Sébastien

Last post

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see SK came back down so quickly. I hope you can get some good data this weekend. Sorry about the health scare. I hope it stays under control. Sending prayers.

Photorecon likes this.
  3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope things go well for SK. Wow, that's awesome that you've been able to bank a week's worth of vacation time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.