12/3 Gordy AMPS 154, +2=244, +5=300 | *increase* PMPS 378, +2=330, +4=218, +5=146

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well, he took my threat and ran with it. I believe he had some nice surfing later in his PM cycle ans started coming up just before AMPS.

My question... after last night's dive - should I put an increase on the backburner again?

2. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Not sure about dosing advice ... just bumping you up.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I think you have room for an increase since all he is seeing is high greens. You've also held this dose a lot longer than we would on TR. You should be reevaluating every 6-10 cycles. Good luck with the increase.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck if you increase the dose. I hope you see some consistent greens.

5. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 378, +2=330

I increased to 2.75u. Lets see if we can get him out of these icky pinks more!

On the flip side.. he still seems to be feeling good and happy. Mr. Purr machine. I also bought the kitties one of those crinkle tunnels... I had one for gordy in the pre-Rex days... I thought she'd get a kick out of one. I was right.

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4=218

Woah

7. CassAndGordy(GA)

+5=146

Well, he cleared this bounce fast! He ahould be nearing nadir, but since he is still dropping quite a bit, I'll get a +6 instead of the +7 i want.

Who needs solid sleep? Hhahaa...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.