12/30 Asia AMPS 182, +1 189, +2.5 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Stacy & Asia, Dec 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-29-asia-pmps-79-1-87-2-109-3-100-4-83.188754/

AMPS 182, not as amazing as it could be, but after yesterday and last night’s cycles, I’m still so excited I can’t believe it! Started the buprenex and p binders on the 22nd and the SS shows something is helping for sure! Arthritis wise, I’m not noticing any amazing difference, I don’t know if it takes awhile for them to know it’s not hurting and try to get around more? She overall seems more content but she’s not any more mobile than she was before.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You're right, big difference on how her SS looks starting after the meds.:) I bet both help her feel better. When I started bupe, Neko wasn't necessarily more mobile, but she interacted more with us, nuzzled her toys more often, and just seemed generally more easy moving around and especially laying down.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

That's great that you didn't have to do any food steering last night! Nothing wrong with hanging in some blues for a while.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That's great the meds seems to be helping Asia feel better. I hope she heads back to the lagoon and surfs. Nice numbers yesterday.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

She does have an easier time getting up and down, she also seems more alert and talkative than she had been. Maybe my expectations were too high, I was expecting her to jump again (she stopped trying to jump on the couch around October of this year). I’m so happy though, I hope it continues! :cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.