12/5 Loudogg AMPS 238 +3 340 PMPS 333

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

December 4, 2018 Condo - 28 Days Post Dental - Dosecrease

Good morning all,
    Lou had a surprisingly good day yesterday after the increase, without the normal NDW. Oddly enough, I found someone had eaten or torn though my bag of cheddar and caramel popcorn. Not a lot had escaped, but I found at least one soaked piece of popcorn that seemed to have been gummed into submission. The carbs didn't really hit last night, or they may have and just didn't have quite the obvious effect. But what a jerk though. :rolleyes: I imagine it was Lou because Bella has never done anything like that before, and Lou has a history. Lou seems to be either bouncing or the carbs are finally hitting him, or both. Regardless, he's earned a pokie break today.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely! Sending vines to all those kitties and beans in need. Sending some extra love and hugs to @LizzieInTexas today as well. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Silly kitty eating popcorn. He'll come back down soon enough.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

He was just hungry mom lol

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

You know, Bella may know that Lou would be blamed so... you never know.
    Hope he comes back down soon, regardless of his guilt or innocence.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

At least he enjoyed it.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Neko loved popcorn. I had a years old popcorn garland I used to put on the Christmas tree, and finally threw it out when I caught her nibbling on it. :rolleyes:

Lou, get off that trampoline!

Sonia & Leo likes this.