12/5 Titan AMPS 195, +5 115, PMPS 187, +3 138, +6 148

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan 12/4

Afternoon to the land of L&L. Bit late posting today, a little snow shoveling, took Fleur (#5) to the vet for spaying and follow up shots (anybody need/want a cat? Will deliver!). Then errands in town and shovel the DMIL's sidewalk n driveway. Titan is having a quite day not his usual perky self, eating good etc just not engaging. Hopefully nothing too serious. Numbers look good, going to test a bit more mid cycle and hold 7u for now. Hope everyone has a good day.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Snow!?*! Keep it!

Glad to hear Titan is feeling good and he has a usual perky self. What do you mean by "not engaging"? When Neko stopped interacting as much with us, that was a sign she was in some pain from her arthritis.

Cat #5 of how many?

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  3. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

We've been having a break from the snow, I truly dislike shovelling with a passion. I get snow drifts on my walkway, meanwhile, my neighbour has none...on those days, I consider my snow shovelling "exercise" :p...Titan is looking good...maybe hang up the shovel, and see if he's game for a little playing ;). He may also be storing up some energy for some lagoon festivities tonight?

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hopefully he's just having an off day and will be back to normal tomorrow.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues for Titan. I hope he perks up soon.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  6. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

She's the latest walk on . Showed up this summer, very feral, couldn't get within 20 ft of her. Now she allows me to pet her but not a lap sitter yet. She's bunking with Howard (#4 walk on in 2015) in the heated shop, but currently recuperating in the basement in her own apartment :cat:.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  7. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Mav was a rescue, never been a lap sitter, doesn't like to be held, but he loves to curl up against the crook of my arm when we go to sleep! Just so awesome that you and Paula take the time and give the love they need :cat:

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.