12-7-18 Jonesy AMPS 283 - Bounce?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Dec 7, 2018.

1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

DH was out of the house yesterday and didn't think he should test when he got home, which by +8 may have been too late to catch a low. However, this also meant Jones didn't get his sulcrate yesterday morning. I am not sure if this is a bounce or something else.

I will give it today but seeing the pattern last time, he steadily increased then I upped the dose good numbers to start then steady increase so maybe time for another bump up?

No goose poop in the LB's lately - anti-jinx. He continues to eat well.

This morning was another early start as again he decided that when he came to cuddle that Rain needed to go so picked a swatting fight with her. Nice to see the spunk but later in the morning would of been better.

Jones' Grey Cat Wisdom today - the last one.

Old Souls
    Finally, the grey cat has become a symbol of the old soul. Some traditions believe that the grey cat is a reincarnation of some of the oldest souls in the universe.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

i wouldn’t bump up just yet. You haven’t been on this dose long enough for the depot to stabilize. Plus there were only PS tests yesterday so best figure out what this dose is doing first.

Love the gray cat quotes. I was visiting my cousin yesterday and her gray cat of many issues, some of them caused by being lost in cougar infested remote woods for six months. :eek: Thought of some of your quotes.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

"the grey cat is a reincarnation of some of the oldest souls in the universe".
    Or possibly the reincarnation of an old rock with the same amount of intelligence. You have one, I have the other.
    Lewis! Is your head stuck in the toilet seat again? Aunty Tracey has promised you a forever home. :blackeye: :(

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice on the spunk and yay for no loose poops. I hope Jones slides down for you soon.

5. Noah & me (GA)

For Tracey and anyone that needs a good laugh. I'll get the boot if I post the video so just Youtube this, "Spanish For Your Maid" or "Spanish to Communicate With Your Maid".
    Hola Tracey, ¿tu gato tuvo un movimiento intestinal firme hoy? Espero que tu hijo Lewis haya sido bueno hoy. :rolleyes:

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Any time. I seem to get all the animals that has something wrong with them! Learned lots though!

Sí, Jones tuvo una caca sólida hoy. Y Lewis fue bueno, supongo ... ya no le hagas caso

7. Noah & me (GA)

Por favor, desinfecte los pies de mi marido. Vivo en un barrio malo con nieve y muchos gatos.
    edmonton01.jpg