12/7 Muffin Amps 331 + 2 346 +6 324 Pmps 318 +2 271 +6 293

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie + Muffin, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

2. ppp

ppp Member

Hi Julie & Muffin,
    Yours is the only spreadsheet I've found so far which has (some) numbers going up from shot time. My Tut's are doing that right now. Wondering if you ever found an explanation for this. Thanks for any feedback.

3. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

Hi
    I have not found any reason she goes up. I thought it was because she needed a dental. We got that done. Then she just had surgery to remove a polyp in her mouth. She is still on pain meds but we are reducing over the next few days since her last surgery was over a week ago. It just makes no sense to me. No matter her dose she seems to stay high except a few times when she went way too low. I was advised on here that we just haven't found her dose yet. Also that if pain meds have sugar in them it could affect her bg but we use bup and it doesn't. If I find out anything I will let you know. Hope Tut feels good!

4. ppp

ppp Member

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear of Muffin's problems. Hope all better soon.

Tut seems like a pretty happy cat right now. We are going to the vet next Tuesday and I'll have her do a good look over him, in case there's some tangential problem going on.

(In the process of browsing I did notice mention of "contraband"; and after I figured out what that meant, I started wondering if he was getting into the dogfood ... I'll at least eliminate that possibility.)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) likes this.
  5. Julie + Muffin

Julie + Muffin Member

Definitely eating any kind of dry food or dog food would do it. At the sanctuary in her room we will all of the dry food and make sure absolutely nothing she could get into.

Barbara & Uncle (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.