16-Nov Mav AMPS 284|+3 322|PMPS 270|+1.5 250

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Yesterday

New day, with readings now using human meter. Maverick didn't mind me waking him up for a +7 last night, he promptly curled up against my arm and fell asleep. I, however, stayed awake for a while longer :rolleyes:

This morning's :coffee::coffee: sure tastes good!

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's not fair how the cat can go right back to sleep, but it takes us longer. I hope Mav slides down today. Good luck with the new meter.

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Let's see some blue today, Mav, it would be a nice gift for your sleep deprived bean!

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  4. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

He had a few high blues last night with the human meter, but I'm not supposed to be comparing :p

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Well you switched to a human meter now, so I say that counts! ;)

6. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Show us what you've got, Mav!! :cat:

7. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Hi Christie

I saw Karen tagged me the other day but I had my Tobey at the vet for a dental and I’m just getting back around to FDMB and checking my tags. I”m glad she linked the condo on feeding the curve. I also just wrote a pretty descriptive post (see post #13 in that condo) for Darrah and Girlie that you might want to read as well. Much of the info is the same but there might be something else in there that will help.

I wish I had the time to study Mav’s SS and help you specifically but some of my family has ongoing health issues that are keeping me away from the board on a consistent enough basis to really help as much as I’d like. If you have any specific questions about how to feed the curve, you can tag me and I’ll try to get back this weekend but I won’t have a lot of time.

Girlie's mom likes this.
  8. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Mav, Mav, Mav, what are you doing? We need to see some blues and greens - no more pinks! I hope he comes down for you, Christie. Have you threatened Mav with a dose increase? Maybe that would work! :)

9. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh I hope Mav comes back down soon! Hang in there...my guess is he'll surprise us soon;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.