17-Jan: Tyler &M: AMPS=263: +2=193: +6=173 :PMPS=265: +3.5=182

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PussCatPrince - GA, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday ...... all Ty's troubles seemed so far awaaaayyyyy..... ♫

Ty's stools are still too soft for my liking although the colour itslef is a fetching shade of quality poop. Managed to get hold of powdered slippery elm bark whilst out which was a bit of a score straight off like that.

I am thinking of trying to obtain Ipakitine which is a phos binder. In the back of my mind there is always the niggly worry about Ty's kidneys whilst on a diet that is not the lowest phos possible out there.

We need to schedule a vet clinic visit. Takes a little bit of planning to get us both and Ty there + the vet we would prefer to see. They rotate and the appointment blocks may not be possible for us and equally the vet. So will draw up a few dates / times . I really want to talk about Tys pain med as progressively unhappy about giving metacam which is really all that has been offered to date. We also need to confess what we are a-doing of.

Fool that I am - forgots!

Thinking maybe it is the right time for a dose increase. Thoughts?

Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Ty saw green a couple days ago. I would give him a full six cycles after that to see if he returns to green. So if no more green by tomorrow, then increase. I suspect he may need more juice.

I would wait for the vet's OK before starting a phosphorus binder. They will also want to recheck blood after starting it, so keep that in mind. His phosphorus numbers were pretty decent in the latest Labs.

3. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Thanks @Wendy&Neko .
    I didn't realise about the green moment and cycles thing. So I'll wait another full day & I'll wait 'til we get to the confessional before lobbing any binder at Ty then. Me&him have ordered our tin hats.

Just wading through about 100 pages of bumpf to try and get any lab details up.

4. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Nice Beatles tribute :D

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Ok, umm,.....yeah. Good poop report!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.