18.08, PORTO, AMPS 305, +4 262, +11,5 184 PMPS 174, +2 183, +4 134, +5 115, +6 108, +7 113, +11 227

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Manu & Porto, Aug 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

yesterday

Whats up with the rise, I dont know... But he seems alert, hungry, so curious about the birds. His poo was already in the LB and it was nice which is great, the fibers must be working. Gonna test more today in the am because we didnt give bude last night, not sure if this will make the BG drop more.

Still pending with that harness, he is vocal about not wanting it.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Could have the opposite reaction. Bude could be helping to control the inflammation and inflammation can cause higher numbers. However, I suspect he's still bouncing from the nice stretch of blues a couple nights ago.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  3. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Thank you Weny! I havent thought of that, of course, it could react like that! So far so good, no big drops, will see later with PMPS and tonight.

4. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

His BG is lower than usual, @Wendy&Neko , @Tracey&Jones , please, any advice? Do I shoot full dose? I think not administering the bude made it drop.

5. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Ended up shooting 2.00. I will be able to check, but only starting with +3 hours as I have promised Id look after my niece. A bit worried, maybe I can make some arrangements to make sure someone is with him but at the last minute, so difficult.
    I dont think every other day for bude was a good idea, I think I should give everyday but a lower dose. If not, we will have these fluctuations...

6. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Im still walking in a fog, with the doses and how to act when we get smth like this. Are we gonna lose the depo now that I decreased the dose?

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yes, the depot will be draining with the reduced dose, return to 2.5 units tomorrow. Nice to see all that blue. :cool:

Manu & Porto likes this.
  8. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Tomorrow will go back to 2,5 ud. I see his BG is alright, now I kick myself in the head for lowering the dose, darn it!
    We love the blue!
    Thank you so much Wendy!

Wendy&Neko likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.