2/1 Tigger - PMPS 107, +1 107, +2 139

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brittany-Tig, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brittany-Tig

Brittany-Tig Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/help-please-1-31-tigger-11-226-pmps-209-2-197-at.190507/

Finally got a human meter (ReliOn Confirm) and posted the title with those readings for you guys instead of AT2, but I’m using both meters at this time since my vet wants AT2 readings.

The little stinker flat out refused to eat his low carb dinner tonight! So I dropped his dose a bit. And I had to give him a few spoonfuls of a higher carb food (14%) to get him to eat. His numbers are decent tonight. So I’ll be shopping tomorrow for new food. Im going to get some Fancy Feast. Hopefully he likes those. Any other suggestions?

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the new meter. It's easier for us to just have the one spreadsheet with all the data in it.

I would go back to his old dose tomorrow morning (1.25 units). It's good he did eat finally.

I never did feed Fancy Feast - mostly fed raw, so not much help there. I did give some of the Weruva line when Neko needed to have low phosphorus because of her kidney disease.

Brittany-Tig likes this.
  3. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

My kitties ate both Friskies and Fancy Feast, but definitely preferred the FF, so hopefully Tigger will, too. If that doesn't work out, check out the Merrick Purrfect Bistro grain free line. Have you look at Dr. Lisa's list? Maybe Tigger prefers something flaked, like Weruva or Tiki, to Pate.

Brittany-Tig likes this.
  4. Brittany-Tig

Brittany-Tig Member

Yes I definitely went back to 1.25u this morning. He was higher today, as expected. And I like details and like having things organized so I just made 3 different SS :bookworm: I didn’t know if people preferred one format over another so I just did that.
    And thanks for the heads up on the food. If I see any I’ll grab a bit!

5. Brittany-Tig

Brittany-Tig Member

I did look at the list which is how I found out which options were lower carb. He does prefer Flaked sometimes so if I see those brands today I’ll pick up a bit. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.