2/12 Tiger AMPS 263;10.5=155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tiger(GA) and Ruth, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Previous condo

Recap 2/11
    +2=252
    +4.5=49/50 karo
    +5.25=56;+6=54 fed core only
    +6.25=55 fed core only
    +7.5=55 gave drops of karo
    +8.5=25/32 :eek:karo-hc 2T.each;+8.75=44 ;more karo;hc
    +9=80/77
    +9.5=97
    +10.5=155

5 P's are present, well, she walks a little outside and I call that playing LOL :D She had her 2nd course of antibiotics for UTI last Friday with follow up bloodwork Feb.27th. Tiger's ultrasound is set for Feb.18th for an ongoing series of GI upsets- without daily cerenia and famatodine, she occasionally vomits a white foamy bit and feels generally nauseous. This makes me :nailbiting: but at least once she gets scanned, hopefully we will have a better idea of what is going on.

Prayers go out to Elise's mom; Tricia and Harvey & Crew; recovery vines for Gracie and all other kitties in need. :bighug:

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reduction. I'm hoping the vomiting is just stomach acid which is common with CKD and nothing more than that. It could also be chronic p'itits that ebbs and wanes. It will be good to rule out other stuff.

3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Whoa Miss Tiger...looks like you were destined to be a bona fide member of Gracie's Lil Stink'ear Club.

I sure hope all will be good....I hope the ultrasound will be totally normal. Sending her lots of prayers for getting over the UTI quickly and all the tests coming back normal.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ruth,
    Joining in with good wishes for a normal ultrasound. Tiger will have hers the day before Rusty gets his. I hope they both are "normal"!!
    Thanks for visiting us.

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

5. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Yes, me too, Ruth. Hoping for no news=good news on the ultrasound. And quick, easy answers on the vomit issue. I'm pretty sure that Boomer's occasional early morning liquid barfs are caused by stomach acid. He's just been confirmed at CKD.

Tiger sure gave you a run for your money last night. Wow.

Marilyn and Polly

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yikes! Tiger sure wanted her mommy close today. :D I hope that means she's getting over the UTI. Not great weather for cats to go outside, but the weekend has promise! :)

Sending out lots of good ultrasound vines for Tiger. Does she get to be a member of the shaved belly club next week?

7. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Whoa, Tiger! Way to get the bean's attention! No need to get carried away, you know. Congrats on the reducie.

Sending lots of vines for a clear ultrasound, but I hope you get some answers. Not knowing is almost as bad as finding out the worst. Thanks for thinking of us. :bighug:

8. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Awwww Rusty and Tiger are going to have matching bald bellies - you will have to post pics!!! I couldn't stop kissing Vyktor's belly after he had one, it's sooooo cute. Sending vines for it all to go well and I hope that it does provide some answers. Sending some extra scritches for Tiger too.

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ruth :coffee::coffee::coffee:

:eek: on that 32! Whoa, way to get your attention! Congrats on the reduction!

Good luck with the U/S. Went through a couple of those with Mannie. I hope it helps solve any mysteries!

Have a great day today. I hope all goes well.

10. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Piling on good U/S vines here, too...hopefully it will show nothing! Trix has CKD and has the occasional foamy vomit, as did our GA civvie Mario...when it happens, it's always in the morning right before breffis...it's as if their bellies get a little overanxious for fuds. For Trix, I do have her on famotidine BID and cerenia every other day to keep it at bay. It's not ideal, but it's that balance thing....

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for Tiger, that all goes well with the U/S and you find out what's going on.

12. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Adding my best healthy vibes for miss tiger . . . and a big hug for you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.