2:15 Blaze amps 187 +3 191 +4 157 +10 136 PMPS 96 +2 76 +4.5 64

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Blaze, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Blaze hasn't seen a number in the 50s for a while. Maybe he's just being a little bouncy.

Sarah and Blaze likes this.
  3. Sarah and Blaze

You’re right, I was just thinking maybe it’s a bounce from last night? He also hasn’t had a green pre shot in a long time. Thanks Carla! I hope you and Furball have a good day!:)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bring it on down Blaze
    Have a great day

5. Sarah and Blaze

Wrong way Blaze!:eek:

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Still in the blues...he may level off and slide on down - he tends to prefer his surfing with moonlight I believe...

As for Luci I think she's taken up residence today at the Hotel Du Lemon' and isn't coming out for anyone! Grrrrr....

7. Sarah and Blaze

You are correct! He got busy last night! He’s at 157 at +4 now so he’s coming back down finally. But he definitely prefers low numbers at night :rolleyes:

Oh no Luci! Come back down to the beach with Blaze!:cool:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Sarah and Blaze

I think I might try fattening the 0.25 dose tonight at PMPS like @Wendy&Neko suggested last night. Looks like he’s been in the lies all day, maybe he needs a little push.

9. Sarah and Blaze

PMPS is 96 so I went with normal .25. Blaze is saying no to a fattened dose!

Si am cat mom likes this.
  10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Those 50’s last night were Blaze saying “hold off”. Not tonight’s preshot, but it does look like a pattern of diving at night, and a mini bounce during the day.

11. Sarah and Blaze

Should I continue with the 0.25U then? We’re at 76 at +2, so not as big of a dive as last night. Or should I try a fattened 0.25U tomorrow at amps?

12. Sarah and Blaze

We’re finally seeing some nice greens at night on this dose, but so far it’s just been in the evenings.

13. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

To me there's not much wiggle room with 50s in the mix. That and you are propping him up with 15% and 20% carb, otherwise he would have earned a reduction. I'd hold the 0.25u.

14. Si am cat mom

Si am cat mom Well-Known Member

yes yes ...holding seems like a good thing. Especially since Blaze doesn't always react to the carb loading once he is in the lower numbers and you are trying to get him back up. You also don't have much room in this dose for a reduction.
    If he is having these " mini bounces" after those nice greens like Wendy suggested he might- I'd be interested to see how his cycle look after some time getting used to nice numbers on this dose :)

15. Sarah and Blaze

Okay thank you Christie! I guess he was bouncing a bit today from last nights lows but he’s back to his nice greens tonight so I’m good with holding this dose.

16. Sarah and Blaze

You’re totally right, holding the dose looks like a good idea. He’s back into the 60’s right now so this dose seems to be doing its thing. He just seems to bounce during the day from the lows at night, so hopefully he stops the mini bouncing soon. And you’re right, when he’s low, he usually takes quite a bit of 15-20% to get him back up, he likes to be dramatic so he can get the yummy higher carb food :rolleyes: I’ll just let him keep doing his thing on this dose.

Si am cat mom likes this.