2/15 Tarragon PMPS 116 - Turnup update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Melissa & Tarragon, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-vines-needed-for-turnup.133120/#post-1372256

Good evening. Sorry it has taken me so long to post. Tarragon is doing ok. He has been very agitated today, bouncing between crying a lot and being off standish. Turnup is about the same. She is very weak, can't walk very well and refusing to eat. The vet was unavailable today and we didn't want to take her to the ER, especially after DH called there and the woman on the phone was very rude and uncaring throwing around the "E" word like it was nothing. Tomorrow morning the vet is coming at 10. I had big hopes that Turnup would find peace and take the decision out of our hands, but she has always been a fighter and is remaining one even now. Thank you for all your thoughts. We got Turnup for Mason on his first day of first grade as a surprise. She is our sweet girl and we are all devastated.

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Hugs and prayers to all of you...know that you are in our thoughts.

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, Melissa. I am sending prayers for a peaceful crossing for Turnup.

4. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Keeping Turnup and your Family in our prayers. Take Care, Peg and Toby

5. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Lots of hugs, prayers and vines for a peaceful crossing for Turnup.

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Adding more prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hugs and prayers Melissa. I have been thinking of you all day. I know how hard this all is. Mannie was much the same way, fighting the inevitable the whole time. I know the devastation. I will send as many comfort vines as I can. Hugs to you, prayers for a peaceful crossing for Turnup.

9. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Melissa}}}

I am so sorry that Turnup's time is here. I know the hole she will leave in all your hearts. Does Mason know? Sending many hugs to all of you, and extra scritches for Mr. T.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I'm so sorry, Melissa. We send our prayers for a peaceful crossing for Turnup. Keeping you all in our thoughts.

11. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Oh Melissa and family... we are so very very sorry about Turnip. We will send all of our best wishes tomorrow for a peaceful crossing and tons of comfort to all of you who are left behind. What a wonderful life you have all had together. We know just how big that hole will be for a long time to come.

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We are thinking of you all tonight and praying that Turnup will have a peaceful crossing tomorrow.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ella & Rusty

13. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

light for comfort. prayers for peace. thinking of you all.

Marilyn

14. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Melissa :bighug::bighug::bighug: Sending comfort to you and hour family and hoping for a peaceful crossing tomorrow.

15. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Big hugs to all of you.
    Liz

16. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

Prayers and Hugs to you and your family. I just went through the same thing in January. It is never an easy decision, but sometimes it is the right decision.

17. lovey11

lovey11 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Melissa. This is never easy with people or cats. Sending peace and prayers for Turnip and your family. How old is Turnip?

18. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Lots of peaceful vines to Turnup as she makes her way to the bridge. Hugs.

19. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

hugs and hugs and thoughts and prayers and hugs and hugs too...

20. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

These posts always make me so sad because it's the hardest thing in the world to have to let go. But that sadness is tempered by the beauty of seeing a kitty who had such a special bond and such a wonderful life that she had to experience just one more day of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.