2/15 Yoyo AMPS 275,+3 271,+4 247,+6 279,PMPS 273,+2 313,+4 179,+7.75 80,+8.25 181,+9 190

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Yoyo heads down today and surfs.

3. Debra and Yoyo

He is a bouncen

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Debra

I am going to be out of town from tomorrow morning until Sunday night. Since you are continuing SLGS, I’d suggest you continue to hold this dose as his nadirs are between 90 and 149. If you have any questions for me, I’ll be able to answer them through tonight.

:bighug::bighug:

5. Debra and Yoyo

You are so kind to let me know your schedule. I hope you are going out of town for an enjoyable visit. Right now I am questioned out, I'm giving my brain a rest:bookworm:

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Yes....we are driving up to Phoenix (two hours) to attend the “grand opening” of our friends’ conversion of their Rec Room to an English Pub :woot::smuggrin::smuggrin: It should be lots of fun as about ten couples from our fighter squadron in Germany will be there.

It’s good to let your brain rest a bit. There are plenty of folks around who can also help you if some decision needs to be made on dosing. I hope Yo sees some beautiful low blue surfs for you.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: