2/17/19 Olive AMPS 203; +6=152; +8.5=145; PMPS 229; +4.5=168; +8=107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday Caber 135

Forgot to dosecrease this morning. Yet she was lower than she has been lately for PS. Maybe the caber dosecrease is the key but it's such a teeny amount and was only last night. Been working on combing her out. She is getting better at longer sessions, I think I got enough fur to make 3 baby kittens last night.

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Hope some Green shows up after those yellows!
    Happy Sunday.gif

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive slides down and surfs for you today.

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

If you squint, that AMPS is blue! And the +6 is a lovely mid-range blue!:cool:
    Planning any pickles anytime soon Olive?

5. Olive & Paula

Last couple of cycles the nadir seems to be later, so maybe it's changing. I can hope for a blue PS tonight but I just vacuumed and she had her fluids so she might be perturbed at me.

In another note Tux has been throwing up bile. Once yesterday an then this morning and again this afternoon . He is eating so I hope it's just an upset tummy. If any more vets tomorrow if they are open.

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Olive is looking very good. She may well make some pickles soon. You can stuff a little pillow with her fur!

Sending vines for Tux.

7. Olive & Paula

Never thought of that for fur. I throw in the yard for bird to use in nests.

8. Olive & Paula

So I am feeding the kitties and Tux sniffed and walked away even at the dry I tried to offer. Then he threw up. Gave a 1/4 pepcid and will get him into vet tomorrow.

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Last week I saw a book on making crafts with cat fur. I still have a bag of Neko's fur from combings.

Today's numbers aren't in the SS ;), but I think she's scheduled for green tonight.

Sending good vetty vines for Tux.:bighug:

10. Olive & Paula

@Wendy&Neko Just saw the ss when I went to enter last test. Last night's numbers disappeared also. We are back to disappearing numbers.

Why do you think she might have a green tonight? Grant you it's 6 cycles from last one and bounce if you can call it that will be over (I don't think it was a bounce). Will one or 2 greens stall a dosecrease again for tomorrow?

11. Olive & Paula

So 2.5 hrs after pepcid Tux threw up a lot. Still foamy white stuff. And he hasn't eaten all day, is drinking. One more time we go to ER. Bag is packed, my hair is done just in case. He isn't acting sick. He is looking out windows from different rooms. Didn't want to sit on me which is unusual but that's it. Hoping he will settle down. I really hate to pay for holiday weekend after hours ER. But will if he vomits one more time. It's funny how he cries first, I always have time to grab paper towels or newspaper to get it under him.

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

I have a bag of Rusty's, too. I'm going to check out that book!

Paula, I hope Tux will rally so that you can avoid an ER visit this long weekend.

13. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

When Ming was really sick, he would also cry first before vomiting. It was a very pitiful, sad cry. :(

Sending healing vines to Tux :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

My sister made a mini-cat head keychain with Ming's fur.

14. Olive & Paula

Tux to ER.

15. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Thinking of you and Tux. Keep us posted. :bighug::bighug:

16. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Good luck! Keep us posted.

17. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Oh Paula, I'm so sorry to hear about Tux! I hope it's not something serious. I'm sending you both some extra vines and I'll be looking for an update. I'm glad Olive is holding steady. Here's hoping the caber dosecrease continues to help! :bighug::bighug:

18. Olive & Paula

At ER. 2" snow already in ground when we left.

They don't even do SNAPs. They say to unreliable even the blood test. US only. That can't be done until Tuesday.

Plan is abd xray, blood work, subqs, anti nausea, vomiting meds.

19. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending vines to Tux and these to you Paula :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Please update us when you can.

20. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

21. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sending healing vines to Tux.
    :bighug::bighug:

22. Olive & Paula

Possible gastritis but leaning more towards pancreatitis. He got subqs, cerenia shot, pain meds.

Heading home in the sleet shower. My only concern will be the mountain road close to my house.

23. Olive & Paula

Made it home. PJ is washing his head. Will be calling his vet as soon as they open.

I asked for a can of a/d food but they said it's to rich and fatty for p'titis. They gave me i/d food that's for digestive issues. I look at it when I got home and it's for canines.

Just hope he eats one of his foods later. I even tried baby food and he sniffs walks away and vomits.

Thank you everyone for the good thought, vines, and hugs.

24. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Sending vines for Tux, glad you got home safe.

Nice to see those blues in there for little Miss Olive.

25. Olive & Paula

And he vomited again.

26. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

My vets say fat foods don't contribute to pancreatitis in cats. And for now, if it is pancreatitis, it's better to give whatever he wants to eat.

Feel better Tux :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

27. Olive & Paula

I know that from Smokey and Olive. He won't eat anything. Baby food, dry food, any of the flavors he's been eating, hc, w/d that I have. Tomorrow I will boil chicken to see if he eats that. He is eating nothing. He vomits if he just smells any food.

Crista & Ming likes this.