2/17,Chuck No R?AMPS 166,+3 273,PMPS 135,+3 243,+4 198,+6 184,+8 164

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by StephG, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Could you update his SS please?

To answer the question last night about giving R at 200 preshot, let's hold off on that just yet. There were times when I shot R in the 200's, but only if I had gotten something like a +10 and I knew she wS zooming up. That plus the Lev onset was still 5 hours away.

As for today, when do you think his nadir will be? You don't want the L and R nadir to coincide. I do see some times he had a blue PS, was over 200 at +3, then back down to blue the following PS. I would start with the simple cases for the first few R experiments. Leave the variations for when you know what R is doing. It's powerful stuff.

StephG likes this.
  3. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

Updated. I was up all night with back pain and slept like a teenager today after taking extra pain medicine. (8am til 1pm:oops: ) so only one am cycle test. :(

I'm going to try to get a normal curve tonight. I'm having a bad pain day but DH is home to help.
    I expect to see a big jump after his meal similar to Thursday night. I have been wrong in the past, many times, so hopefully he will work the lantus and make me wrong again.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry about the back pain. :bighug:

StephG likes this.
  5. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

I'm about 3 weeks post-op... Overdoing it every time I turn around. :banghead: never seems like it's too much when I'm doing things.
    Chuck enjoys when I just veg on the couch so he can lay on the back and try to eat my hair all day!

Djamila likes this.
  6. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

Not that bad of a spike so far.
    Hopefully he won't go up any more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.