2/20 George amps 64 +2 93 +4 85 +8 87 pmps 77 +2 119 +4.5 111

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gill & George, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Evening all,

Vines and prayers for all kitties and Beans in need.

Of course this morning BFG would throw the lowest PS so far:rolleyes:. just to make DH nervous.
    I left DH with instructions and scheduled some extra snacks to his usual food and used the highest LC food we have/5%.
    DH had hypokit which included honey and some dry kibble, just in case. I told DH to carb him up if he wasn't comfortable with numbers and/or he was too busy with work. He was a trooper though he tested BFG (possibly a bit more than I would have, seems we're both members of TA) and monitored throughout the early part of the cycle and rode the surf with BFG keeping his nerve. :D:D:D:D:D

George is happy and content, no doubt because he got those extra snacks, another green pmps, he sleeping soundly now. We shot at 6 tonight 30min late, got back from the slopes a little later than anticipated, this bean is tired, so I hope he doesn't keep me too busy tonight.:rolleyes:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

George is looking good. Your DH did a good job.

Gill & George likes this.
  3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

So we have a Nelson :cool:for our just before bed test. Unusual he's still in blue, perhaps it's all the extra snacks this morning.... Or little bounce?
    Time will tell.
    Nite nite kitties

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

It's so good to see George back at the lagoon. He had a beautiful cycle today and DH handled things beautifully. I hope you all have a wonderful night!

5. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Which authors? My Ethan is named after Ethan Frome, and I've named fosters Jane Eyre (she was tiny, and she valued herself!) and Zora (after Zora Neale Hurston).

I've been sorry to see that George is back on the juice, but I'm glad you've gotten him into healthier numbers so quickly.

6. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Your DH did a good job today! George did too!

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Oh my! DH was a trooper to manage today! Hope George doesn’t get too use to the high test food. :p

Glad you had a good day in the slopes. We just finished with a snow storm. Raining now.

Hope you get to sleep tonight.

:bighug:

Gill & George likes this.