George 2/19 AMPS 91 +2 128 +5 87 +7.5 76 pmps 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gill & George, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Vines and prayers to all Beans and Kitties in need. Hopping that Paula's sweet little Tux is feeling better and keeping his food down.

afternoon all, it's taken some:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: to get me going this morning after George decided to play at the deep end of the lagoon last night:rolleyes::D

He had a great run of low numbers, I fed the curve using just LC 5% and it encouraged a nice surf. I checked him a few times in the night to make sure he didn't fall of his board, I got some sleep, but not enough, perhaps I'll take a nap when I finish my chores for the day. This morning he's surfin in safer waters, he's lying on his Chaise in the sun, snoring away. He's been up for cuddles and looking for food. All in all he seems well today.

Surf Safely Kitties.

Beth 73 and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

What another great cycle! Way to go George. See, it was like falling off a horse and getting back on again. :cat:

The nighttime interruptions are quite hard on the beans. I awaken every 2 -4 hours Every. Single. Night. I wonder if my sleep pattern will ever give me 8 consecutive hours?

Hope you can grab a nap today. I just dropped Lucy Lu off and I am heading out for a massage this morning. :joyful:

Yo, Dude, love having yaz back in the lagoon with me!
    Bubba ~

3. Gill & George

Some pampering sounds nice, lucky you.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Another nice surf for George.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

George is looking good. :D:D:D

6. Gill & George

PMPS 79, same as last night.:D

Off to yoga will be away from +1.5 to +2.5, DH will be in charge.
    DB is arriving later tonight, and tomorrow we'll be of skiing for the day. I have left DH instructions, I hope BFG behaves, tonight and tomorrow.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Lovely green. Maybe it's time to switch out that +2 for a later test. ;)

8. Gill & George

You're probably right, then his Ss would look all green.:D:D:p

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

George sure knows what to do doesn't he? :woot: I wish he'd communicate some of that lagoonmeistering to Miss Luci - she baffles me completely...so perhaps one of the kittiehs who actually have figured it out could 'coach' her? I sure would appreciate her getting on track...it's been way too long...:rolleyes: