2/23 Faith AMPS 162

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vegetable (GA), Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegetable (GA)

Vegetable (GA) Member

Yesterday's Condo
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-22-faith-ambg-333-pmps-324.191561/#post-2137442

Faith had a good night. She made herself comfy on the end of my nieces bed and her blood sugar came down nicely by +4.

This morning when I got up to get ready for work she was sleeping on the couch in the living room. She is such a sweet kitty that has the most awesome soft purrs. She is making a big impact on my heart already!

This weekend my friend and my niece are both going to learn to home test and give insulin. That was part of the deal when we decided to adopt Faith, everyone in the house must learn to home test and to give insulin. The rule is I am the only one to give insulin unless for some reason I cant be home then I will get my friend to give it to her.

@Wendy&Neko I started her on one unit last night. She has and is eating low carb wet food but in her foster home I am thinking she may have gotten into the dry food for the other kitties. We all know how resourceful they can be when they want food.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

She sounds so sweet. Nice start today. I hope she surfs for you.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I would monitor closely today. She dropped quite a bit overnight for just her first dose of insulin. Looking good Faith!

Love the deal on multiple testers. What a great lesson for them.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Beautiful name:cat:

5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Glad you adopted this sweet girl, sounds like she’s already started rewarding you for giving her a loving home and helping her feel better. :bighug:

Awesome that you have others who can pitch in and make less work of it. :)

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good plan. Already settled in. Many happy years for both of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.