? 2/26/18 - Luci - PMPS -182, 1+169, 2+ 72 ,4+62,5+77,6+88,7+153

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Feb 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Increased dosage last night to 1.75 - not much change in numbers last night - still in blues and yellows. Will test at +1 this morning and every 2 hours after to make sure she's not going too low - like last time at this dosage.

Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Luci has decided to go down late this evening (late for me)...so I just fed her a teaspoon of MC Fancy Feast Roasted Salmon with gravy in order to avoid a steep drop tonight. I'm going to test again in 30 minutes and will post here. I'm trying to be watchful of hypoglycemic event tonight - hope I haven't waited too long to feed her MC food???? Had a bit of an evening - a visit to the people ER - but all is well - and we're back - just has been a very long day. Hope Luci will be gentle with us tonight.

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

That's a very big drop and fast, I would break out the high carb now and assume she can drop more from here, because she has.

I'm sorry you had to go to the ER, I'm glad you're okay, I hope Luci behaves tonight for you.

4. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Let the 2/21 cycle be your guide, she went from 84 to 48 in 30 minutes (at a +2), whatever you fed her to try to stop that, you need bigger guns than that.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.