Yesterday Today’s AM cycle was the bounce after last night’s shark visits. I did decide to reduce down to 6.5 units, since he was mostly in blues and greens and also it took a bit to bring him back up. Tonight’s +2 is a bit promising, but still high ... we shall see ... Gizmo’s and Daisy’s vet visits are this coming Saturday. I’m going to see about possibly switching to Levemir. I think the lantus is starting to sting him a bit. I am hoping the bottle I have lasts until Saturday, but I don’t think it is going to, which means lantus for another 2 months. I am also interested in seeing the results of blood work. I’m curious about his IGF-1 numbers and a few of his other values that were high as well. The civvie quit jumping last summer. We have had her on a few different over the counter joint meds since then. The latest (glycoflex 3) does seem to be helping some, but I’m hoping the vet can give her something to help more. She now climbs onto beds and the couch instead of jumping.