2-26 Gizmo AMPS=188; +2=196; +6=251; PMPS=292; +2=218; +3=211

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Feb 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Today’s AM cycle was the bounce after last night’s shark visits. I did decide to reduce down to 6.5 units, since he was mostly in blues and greens and also it took a bit to bring him back up. Tonight’s +2 is a bit promising, but still high ... we shall see ...

Gizmo’s and Daisy’s vet visits are this coming Saturday. I’m going to see about possibly switching to Levemir. I think the lantus is starting to sting him a bit. I am hoping the bottle I have lasts until Saturday, but I don’t think it is going to, which means lantus for another 2 months. I am also interested in seeing the results of blood work. I’m curious about his IGF-1 numbers and a few of his other values that were high as well.

The civvie quit jumping last summer. We have had her on a few different over the counter joint meds since then. The latest (glycoflex 3) does seem to be helping some, but I’m hoping the vet can give her something to help more. She now climbs onto beds and the couch instead of jumping.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gizmo heads down and surfs for you tonight. Sending good vetty vines early for Gizmo and Daisy.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the reduction. Looks like he's letting you sleep tonight. :)

How about Adequan for the civie? I hear good things about it. We can't get it in Canada, but our equivalent helped Neko and a civie. I hope the vial lasts. Any chance of getting a single pen?

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  4. Mom2Maverick

Mom2Maverick Member

Levemir has been great for Maverick. I had to use one pen of Lantus here recently due to insulin not arriving in time and it really is like night and day. Let us know how the visits go!

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  5. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Paws crossed for success!

Chubba (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.