2/3 Thos - Greenery AMPS 149, +2 82, +4 85, +6 74, +8.5 77, +10 85, PMPS 88, +2 88, +4 83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tom & Thomas (GA), Feb 3, 2019.

1. Tom & Thomas (GA)

Tom & Thomas (GA) Member

Previous 2/2

We nudged the dose up this morning. Maybe the high AMPS is because I was close to half an hour late with Thos's morning shot? (Just spaced it out, sigh.)

Today has been one of his longest runs of green ever, all in the 70s and 80s.

I hope we continue to get rising numbers for the next couple hours. Bar something crazy lower, I absolutely don't want to skip. But I'd prefer to avoid a long night of fretting.

I would normally be inclined to shoot a bit early and get back to what has been our normal time as late. But if he is still in lowish numbers, maybe I should hold off a bit?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    majandra likes this.
  2. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

fI me... I’d get back on reg. schedule @ 15m drop backs ;)

Tom & Thomas (GA) likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice green run!

With TR, anything over 50 we shoot as long as you can monitor him tonight and have plenty of test strips and higher carb food should you need it. Try to hold a dose for 3 days or 6 cycles before changing it to stabilize the depot. Of course if he goes under 50 he earns a reduction.

4. Tom & Thomas (GA)

Tom & Thomas (GA) Member

Thanks!

Though I'll watch for a while, we wound up being able to shoot a very comfortable number. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and plunge us into the limes.

I plan to stay at this dose for a bit. We just took over a week to ease our way up from 0.25 to a skinny 0.5.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice. :D

Moving the shot time 15 minutes a shot should be safe.

6. Tom & Thomas (GA)

Tom & Thomas (GA) Member

Thanks for the suggestion to try nudging the dose up just a bit!

I used to be a bit cavalier about the shot cycles, but I'm thinking that becomes more critical as we start to get more tightly regulated.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019