2-4-18 - Jones....it is sabotage I tell you!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Late to posting as today was work out day! Getting back to working out after my struggles of tummy issues over the summer. Everything hurts and I thought I was dying.

This morning was a OMG moment! :confused: Took two tests as I couldn't believe he went that low after a higher +2 and there was still food left in his bowl. Found the culprit. I keep an old empty strip canister full of whiskas at our testing site, so easy access if needed and I use one after his pilling to help the medicine go down. His civvie sister has learned if you get it over to the edge of the table and drop it to the floor.....it just might pop open!:eek: The whole stash was gone this morning. So I think that is my culprit vs. a bounce.

Steadily coming down which nice considering the heart attack this morning.

Weather wise we have survived our second foot to foot and half dumping in 7 days. Really silences the traffic sounds. The -31 this morning was not pleasant though but that is what you get when those beautiful blue skies shine through during the winter. At least we have some snow cover now!

Healing vines going out for Tyler today.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  2. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

I know I shouldn't but the pusscat naughtiness made me smile.
    Cannot imagine snow. We are back to swealtering . only this time all the beaches are closed so no plonk in the sea to cool down.

Thanks for Tyler. We are going to see him in around 90 mins time and I just can't wait .

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I bet that was a shock. At least you have a good reason for the number. Glad to see he's back to blue already.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Darn sneaky kittens. :p Sending vines for you. :bighug:

Keep your weather. 10C and sunny today. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.