2/5 PHOEBES amps 156 +3 124 +5 88 +6.5 70 +8 64 +10 73 Pmps 81

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Looks like you had a nerve filled day yesterday. I hope the depot drain does the trick and the transition is smooth sailing from here on. Please eat your foods, Phoebe! :cat:

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Phoebe's appy picks up today and she surfs safely. :bighug:

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  4. Phoebes (GA)

Her appy has been, she's eating half of everything. So not great, but not bad. How long will the lantus depot play in her numbers? 2 days? She's been sleeping really hard, snoring. Don't tell her I told you that. It's not dignified. But purring with all interaction!

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Since this is two nights in a row you've had to BCS dose, I might take the Lev dose down a bit. Maybe try 9 units tomorrow to see if you can get a dose you can shoot AM and PM. Today was a rather lovely example of an ideal Lev cycle. Phoebe's a great surfer. :D

The larger depots can influence 6 cycles or so. Starting tomorrow it should have just a minimal influence.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  6. Phoebes (GA)

Thank you we will do. We just need some sleep. :) green is her color :) matches her eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.