2/9 PHOEBES AMPS 92 +2.75 101 +4 73 +6 71 +8 74 +10 75 pmps 99

Discussion in 'Lantus (Glargine) / Levemir (Detemir)' started by Phoebes, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Phoebes

Phoebes Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...6-71-8-66-10-92-pmps-110.190889/#post-2128078

Ok so still did not get too much sleep. My DH got up half the night. I was up the other. Wasn't to bad until she hit 58. Thought we were going back down. No she just wanted to see if we were paying attention. Is there more double dipping with levemir because of the nadir? Or is that just nadir? Does that make sense. Not sure which side is up today. :banghead::coffee: head bumps and scritchezzz

Tracey&Jones likes this.
  2. Moose & Rae

Moose & Rae Member

:bighug: Hugs to you. I'm sorry that Phoebes wanted all your attention last night so you couldn't get much sleep. Wish I could help with your question about Levemir...Sending positive vines your way and hoping that you are able to get some sleep tonight!

Behave, Phoebes! Your bean needs some shut eye. Don't worry, she is paying attention Phoebes, no need to check ;)

3. carfurby

carfurby Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about the nadir on Lev. Phoebe is doing great. I hope you can get a nap in today.

Phoebes likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Well-Known Member

Lovely surfing last night, even if a bit low for your comfort. Hopefully the last of that 9u depot will be gone soon and you will see what this dose is doing. I found with Lev that Neko just surfed around the same number for the longest time. Little bits up and down are all within meter variance. Sometimes I would see some action at onset, then she'd hang 10, especially if in the greens,

Phoebes likes this.
  5. Tracey&Jones

Tracey&Jones Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late nights. Not easy on the old beans.

She looks good though!

Phoebes likes this.