2-Jan -Tyler &M:AMPS=155also167: +1=187:+2=126:+3.75=113:+5.75=146:+9.75=193:PMPS=232:+3.5=194

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PussCatPrince - GA, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday yellowish Condo

There was no overnight testing or meals for Ty although he got his full meal at PMPS. Some of the village was in party mode so we locked down in the quietest room possible with ear plugs etc. As this disrupts our other young pusscat's sleeping arrangment & so can be awkward for Ty we opted for the sleep.

Phil tested Ty for AMPS this morning. Reading was 155 (8.6) which is a blue from all that yellow so I asked him to retest . The meter came back at a different reading of 167 (9.3) which is a bit confusing. I take it that this can happen?

Anyway. Ty has had his AMPS meal

Did a urine test and glucose showed up at = +2 5.5 / 100 ( the last test was clear) . Also ERY was not clear but read +3 50 . Protein was clear.

Not too pleased with these new urine strips from the vet as they don't test for enough like the others did IMVHO.

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Meters have a 20% variance so that's normal. Great blue start! :cool:

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  3. PussCatPrince - GA

Ah! Thanks for that. It's too easy for me to beetle my eyebrows at husband's efforts. :p

I know . Blue! Yesterday Yellow so was expecting that again.

4. PussCatPrince - GA

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

That's a nice, slow drop. :cool::cool:

6. PussCatPrince - GA

So almost at AMPS +9 and still in the blues , just.
    I suppose he will go yellow at PMPS and then stay there a bit as he seems to have done before. I know it is a 12 hour cycle because of the shots but he seems to be lower in the daylight hours and then slower and higher in the night hours. I suppose one could do with seeing when he gets to his lowest of a night.

Factor in we moved dose time today back by 15 mins as we try to get back to a schedule that allows for PMPS + 2 testing which would be around bedtime or not too long after.

7. PussCatPrince - GA

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

High before the low? Maybe he's trying to show he's not predictable tonight.

9. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blue surf last AM. Hope you see more!

10. PussCatPrince - GA

He popped into blue three and a half hours after PMPS. Didn't get anymore as conked out for the count. Alarm or no alarm. Woke to Ty telling me to get up with a meow in the face and a paw on the nose. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.