2018.04.06 - Emmett - AM Flat | PMPS, 16.3/293 | +1, 17.2/310 | +3, 9.2/166 | +5, 3.9/70

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rob W. & Emmett, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Previous (April 5)

Emmett seems to be bouncing today after his great run of greens last night. That said, looks like the Lantus is just kicking in a bit now at +3, so we'll see where it takes him.

R

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yep, looks like a bounce today. Hope he clears it quickly for you.

3. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Haha. So irritating! What's with this cat? It's like he KNOWS I'm trying to do a curve! 3 Friday's in a row, he bounces. I'm going to rename "Friday Curve Day" to "Bounce Day!" lol, I have to say, he's a cat.

Bounce or not, he still seems pretty chill.

R

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yep, looks like he's bouncing , but so far it's flat cycle and if it continues to be then it could be an indicator of him having an active cycle in the next cycle or two.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

It's not so important to do a curve if you are following TR and know his onset and nadir. Spot checks sprinkled around can be just as effective. In any case, I think he's getting back at you for the hourly tests. :pI think you can go to every 2 hours if you really want to do a curve, and go hourly if he goes below 100.

One other thing to keep in mind, sometimes a flat yellow cycle precedes a cycle of action. Hope you don't have any plans tonight.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  6. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Haha, cats do get revenge don’t they? Lol

I’ll be watching the lil fella tonight. Hopefully you and Bobbie are right :)

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  7. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  8. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Say what? o_O Is this a thing he does? Did he like it?

Well there he is in green, since he just started his green streak, he will probably go lower. PJ party! :D

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

If you haven't already, a tsp or two of his regular LC food can help him surf these healing numbers.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  10. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I didn't get the tag for some reason, and I wasn't online last night. It's a good idea to keep track of what you feed and when in your SS, so you can refer back and see what you did and what carbs helped. I didn't see another test after the 70, it was almost mid-cycle, but when I see drops like that into green, I usually feed, and get another test about an hour later, just to make sure there isn't more dropping going on and that he's surfing or coming up.

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Christie took the words out of my mouth!

Christie & Maverick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.