22 Dec | Girlie AMPS 479; +6=144; PMPS 342 Icky numbers!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Girlie's mom, Dec 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...really-different-numbers.188349/#post-2092495

Bounce again for AMPS: 471; +2=371: Cycle 10 of 0.25

I was surprised that she stayed in such high blues last night; I thought she might drop down to green. A "bounce" from the big drop in the AM?

It may be time to ditch the 8% and go with 6% and 4% ... or she might need a dose increase ... (checking my wardrobe for patience pants just in case...) :)

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

How low has Girlie gotten on this dose? Hint, it was yesterday. Does that leave room for an increase? Hint - dig out the patience pants. ;)

3. Girlie's mom

I know! I know! I'm searching for the patience pants now...where did they go? :rolleyes:
    I just hate those high AM pre-shot numbers... sigh...:banghead:

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I secretly think that people switch to human meters so they can reduce the high numbers on the SS. ;)

5. Girlie's mom

Now there you go...Girlie's numbers would look so much better if I were using the human meter! :) Still - she's not doing badly at all with the AT2 so far since the switch to Levemir, thank goodness. I just need to get the bouncing under control: me and about everyone else on FDMB, that is!

6. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

There are a few that have awesome SS's. Well, for the rest of us...the patience pants. They do get tight sometimes :p

Girlie's mom and Wendy&Neko like this.
  7. Girlie's mom

AMPS 479
    +6 = 144 (nadir, I think)
    PMPS 342

Icky numbers! Phooey! :p

8. Girlie's mom

On the other hand, she's been a happy chappy the past few days: eager to go out in the garden, running across the hardwood floor (and, unfortunately, slipping, as her legs are wobbly); running down the garden stairs; lying in the sun. It's so good to see her on these happy days: it makes my heart sing. :)

HOWEVER: Girlie, this is day 5 with no poo! You need to poo, or it's enema time. Given that Christmas is around the corner, I might just get the enema done tomorrow just in case. So you'd better poo, sweetheart!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  9. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Poo prayer (haha) :confused::smuggrin:

poo.gif

I threaten Gizmo with a dose of Miralax last night and he obliged with a deposit this morning. Maybe the threat will be enough to get things moving.

10. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad she's loving life and has so much energy. :cool: Sending poo vines!

11. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Glad she's so happy! Hope she chills on the bouncing for you and poops on her own (no leaky poos, Girlie!) :p

12. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

POOOOOOOOOOOOO, Girlie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.