24 April | Girlie AMPS 155 Increase needed?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Girlie's mom, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...mps-86-2nd-all-green-day.194361/#post-2174275

Not sure why her numbers are going from green to blue in the past few days. It's very strange to see straight blue cycles - and that after straight green cycles a few days ago! :confused:

In two weeks it'll be six months on the first Levemir cartridge: could that be a factor, I wonder?
    We had a too soft poo and some Leaky Poo butt so I stopped the Miralax for a few days, and now just pebble poos: could constipation be a factor?
    Or does she just need a dose increase?
    Sigh... Public holiday today so I can monitor her closely today. I think I'll get her an enema tomorrow if she doesn't poo today.

If those don't help and this blue trend continues, then it's a dose increase, I guess... Big sigh... :rolleyes:

2. Girlie's mom

Well, +2= 77, so there you go... looks like the tried and true Wellness 6% Beef and Salmon might have helped (or not!). We'll see how she goes for the rest of today and tonight. Cats! I give up... :rolleyes:

3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Only other kitty owners can understand :cat:

Girlie's mom likes this.
  4. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

That’s the truth:rolleyes:

5. Girlie's mom

and
    Ain't that the truth!

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  6. Girlie's mom

She was looking good there, then was 131 at AM +9; I've been trying to give her a little bit of food around then to try to bring her BG down by her PS. It looked like it was working a few days ago; we'll see where she is in another two hours.

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Not a lot of room with that 77 to take the dose up.

If she's been a bit backed up and uncomfy that certainly can affect her numbers.

8. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

I agree once she “goes” her numbers may very well go down. Since Beenie was a big gulper I never had to worry about insulin going bad:rolleyes:
    I can’t remember the life span of a pen but six months may also be a factor here.:bookworm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.