26/8 AM: At Vet for Treating HYPO| PMPS: 400, +2: 437; +4: 497; +10.5: 407

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by heyhollis, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyhollis

heyhollis Member

Jai Jai encountered a maybe life threatening hypo on 25/8 because of an increase of dose. The vet fired me yesterday, because she thought that I did not listen to her suggestion. All the support I have now is this wonderful place, and I hope that you will be with me to monitor Jai Jai’s situation.

Understanding L&L forum is busy, I have created a post (http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/jai-jai-update-and-discussion.143333/) in the Main Forum to:

1) Summarize the observations and findings on Jai Jai’s case

2) Link up his daily condos for easy referencing

3) Invite you to guide and review every dose decision

I may not be able to write a lot sometimes, but I am sure I will read all of your messages. Have a nice day, and I am looking forward to your help.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    Critter Mom likes this.
  2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see that Jai Jai is home and doing OK....don't worry about your vet's reaction...we've heard it all before

Let's see how he does on the .5 for the next several days and hopefully the .5 will be a good dose for him!!

I know you're not always comfortable here in the Lantus forum, but here's an idea for you....If you need eyes on your posts (especially since you're online at a time when a lot of others aren't) try going to http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/

Over on the right you'll see the names of people who are online at the same time you are and you should recognize some of us that have been around awhile by now too....In your condo, put the @ sign in and then start typing the name of each person you're trying to contact..the matching names should pop up for you to choose from

A lot of times that'll help because the people who are "tagged" get an extra notification that someone is looking for them......like this @heyhollis :)

heyhollis likes this.
  3. heyhollis

heyhollis Member

Hi, Chris. I do not have any adverse feeling to be here;) All I want to do is to link up the two places (Main Forum and L&L) that I can get the most attention to make Jai Jai back on track.

Since I have knock on the vet's door to see if anyone is willing to take Jai Jai's case, I will rely heavily on the support from all of you. In other words, your support means a lot! I hope that you will join the thread if you have time. Thank you very much.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Best of luck with your new dose. Jai Jai will probably bounce for quite a few cycles given how low he was, so don't worry if he's high for a few days. But keep checking him, one of these days he'll get over the bounce and let us know how 0.5 units is working.

heyhollis likes this.
  5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I'm glad he is home and that you are posting on both forums. That will get you the largest number of people seeing your numbers and available to give you the support that you need. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

heyhollis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.