'3/12 - 3/14 TiTi solid in blue-greens, and is more active than I've seen in many a month!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and TiTi, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-evening-started-cerenea.192435/#post-2148395

:cool::D:cat:
    I do so hope this lasts. It feels like I have my TiTi back, after a very long absence. She's perky - running out to make kibble raids, and swatting at her mates to regain her throne Last night she trotted on the shelf over my head and landed smack on my pillow purring away. For the last 3 nights she's slept at my side, not something she's felt well enough to do for some time.
    Her urine is diminished by at least 2/3rds, and she's eating happily, but without that intense need that I've become accustomed to see. It's as if she's become much better. :joyful: :woot:Anti Jinx, knock on wood, avoiding ladders, and tossing a handful of salt over my shoulder,
    but
    not much I can do about a black kitty crossing my path;)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

YAY! How wonderful. She may be getting used to the lower BG numbers. So happy for ya'll.

Kathy and TiTi likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That is great to hear! :):):)

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Love this! Great Titi report. :cool::D:cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.