3/14/18 Olive AMPS 408; +6=266; PMPS 437; +4=384; +6=352

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Bean really out of it today. Went btb and got up +4.5. And I have so much to do today. Eye is better, yesterday after procedure everything seemed so dark. It's snowing again or maybe I should say still. Good day to stay in and get paperwork done, just gotta get moving.

Dosecrease on board this morning. Vet is not going to be happy. Oh well. When weather improves hopefully soon I can get lev here. Tomorrow morning is her appt with Dr Rob, regular vet I use for special needs. Will get acro test drawn and another (don't know name of hand) hopefully narrow down the mass, the uccr urine test if I can get it in the morning before we leave. Maybe see about giving her appropriate age and see about a dental.

I found on lev manufacturer site that vets can get free samples. I'm going to ask him if he will request the pens limit of 5 and than trade my Lantus pens for the lev. And he can get 3 vials also. Doesn't hurt to try.

How come vets don't realize what they need, they need??? Why do vets seem to have a max dose limit??? Cardio thinks 5 is to much. With Smokey vet told be when he hit 5 there was nothing more to do ( that's when I switched to Lantus). When I told IM I knew of some on 60 units 2x day, he said no, cat can't be alive. I guess they don't see it enough or believe the high dose conditions exists.

I'm going to try to link her reports to my signature. This could take all day.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Test reports linked. Is this 266 reading still the results of the 5.5 units depot? I doubt the 6 units had time to adjust yet.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I see yellow! :):):):)

Olive & Paula likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice drop Olive.

Olive & Paula likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sometimes cats giver a stronger reaction on the first cycle of an increase. I'd call it Neko's hint of things to come. :)

So, how about those cats that are on 100 unit dose? Or the 60 one that was also on 25 units of R for a total of 85. Yup, cats need what they need. Good luck with the Lev negotiations.

Squalliesmom and Olive & Paula like this.
  6. Olive & Paula

She is so stubborn. She just doesn't want to give up the reds.

7. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you saw some yellow today. I hope tomorrow's vetty visit goes well.

9. Olive & Paula

I hope the snow doesn't close the vets or stop me from getting there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.