3-15 Gizmo AMPS=161; +3=150; +6=132; +9.5=166; PMPS=197; +2.75=165; +6=90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Nice and blue today. :cool:
    He ended up refusing food at his pm +3 last night, so I did give him the mirtz. I woke up at his +6 check to find him waiting for his bowl to turn. He devoured the food. Then proceded to let me (and the whole house) know he was still a bit hungry the rest of the night. :facepalm::rolleyes: It was just nice to see him back to his old self. He kept coming into our bedroom and purring loudly.

He ate pretty well today and while his numbers could be a bit lower ... I am very happy with the blue flatness. Hope it continues.

. “Micro” dosing is so odd! I can’t imagine giving a drop. It already feels like nothing now with 1.25 units. We haven’t tried Ondansetron yet ... vet hasn’t mentioned it. We have oral mirtz ... haven’t noticed any side effects yet (only 1 dose), but he is sure interested in food again! :) He only gets 1/4 tab every 72 hours. Seems like a pretty low dose, but I don’t know.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  2. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

SS is looking great!

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Interesting on the mirtz dosing. The latest research shows the oral version lasts about 9 hours in the cat. Old school used to be giving it every 3 days. I hope the appy continues.

When I got to 0.1 and drop dosing (mostly for R), there was lots of complaining going on. :p

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gizmo continues to eat for you. Nice blues today.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.