3/15 Rosie AMPS 284 +5 234

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Rose started her journey into the 200's last night and hasn't really left yet. I'm not sure what happened to the lovely blues and greens. I got a scare this AM with a really high AMPS that was 380 something. I retested and got 284. I'm thinking it was a wonky strip. With her numbers already high I didn't need them to be any higher...

Yesterday.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Rosie, what's up? Besides your BG. Any chance she's constipated? Looks like she's trending to wanting more juice. :banghead:

3. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

I don't think she is constipated. She is "going" on a daily basis. I will usually intervene when I see that slow down to something unimpressive (i.e. milk duds). I do watch closely because she is on Miralax, Cisipride, and Lactulose. I'm just trying to figure out the numbers because she has done this a few times now (climb up in dose and then come quickly down). At first I was thinking I was doing reductions too quickly, but now she has done it again and done well at a lower dose for awhile, I'm just not sure what is going on.

I'd like to just roll with it, but the last two times she came screaming down too fast. I don't want to see that "Lo" on the meter again. :blackeye:

Wendy&Neko likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.