3/17 Silver AMPS 158 +2=279 +4=256 +6=225 +8=191 10=153 PMPS 122 +5=182

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Juliet, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet

Juliet Guest

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start today. Good luck with the curve.

Juliet likes this.
  3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Huge food spike :) takes the rest of the curve to come back down. Nothing new.

4. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Coming down too slowly.

5. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Finally. Blue numbers at +8. Wonder what +10 and PMPS will look like. Wish I could prevent the high food spike. Takes all day to come down again.

6. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Hi nadirs sure seem to be his preshots as the last few curves have proven. Not easy to manage. That means I have to shoot lower and lower preshots which is okay until he changes things up and decides to have a normal curve. Hmm.

Anyway I have decided to hold the dose for now and not increase. His nadir so far is very close to 150 and I have a feeling his preshot will be lower than the +10. So as per SLGS am holding for now.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  7. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

Nice to see he is doing better number wise today! He sure like to rise after eating! What does he eat and how much?

8. Juliet

Juliet Guest

It's in my signature. He gets 3/4 can twice a day.

9. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Yup - his nadir is his preshot.

10. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Felix's nadir usually falls in the +2 to +4 range (except when it doesn't:rolleyes:), but last night his nadir--43!--was at preshot. Two nights before, the lowest number I caught was at PMPS, too. Sorry I don't have insights about it, but your thread title caught my eye since Felix has been experimenting with this pattern.

Juliet likes this.
  11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nadir as preshot is not uncommon for Lev kitties. On Lantus Neko occasionally nadired at preshot, and I did see as late as +13. Her nadir moved all over the place. You are likely to see later nadirs if a bounce is breaking. Since we determine dose by the low points, theoretically it shouldn't matter when it is. As long as kitty is eating well.

Juliet likes this.
  12. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Agreed. Hence me keeping dose the same. It could get harder tho as I will have to shoot lower preshots to get him down during the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.