3/18 Loudogg AMPS 237 - Dosecrease tonight

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

March 15, 2019 Condo - Dosecrease to 2.75u

Good morning all,
    Lou hasn't seen a green number since the AM cycle on 3/12. He chewed through a garbage bag, but there was no garbage strewed around it, so I'm not sure what he got into, if anything. He's just hung out in the high 100s/low 200s since. If he's gotten into contraband, he always goes up into the 300s by the next cycle. Today is his 6th cycle on the 2.75u, and the lowest BG he's gotten was a 164.

I just don't get this kid at all. Obviously we need to increase, but it's really hard not to feel like "what's the point?" He was doing so beautifully and I had one furshot, which caused the house of good BG cards to crumble. He hasn't been doing anything really worthwhile since. I'm just tired of feeling like I have a broken diabetic who doesn't seem to respond well to any insulin for a decent amount of time. :arghh:

Ugh. Pity party over (it never seems to really help anyway). I hope you all have a wonderful night and your kitties surf safely! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Amanda, I know the feeling well. Olive was in greens a lot few months ago then they stopped. Have no idea as to why. I think a few of us have kitties who won't play by the rules no matter what we do. You have IAA in the mix which maybe hasn't broken completely yet. Regardless all we can do besides scritches, rub bellies, and love them is to be guided by their numbers and act accordingly.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I've noticed,reading other condos of kitties that went into remission,it usually happened when they kept getting increases (when bg was staying a bit high) All of a sudden they started needing decreases one right after another.

I've been trying to increase Ravan when his bg goes up even if it's still in blue. So far he's doing better . Not saying he won't decide to bounce to the moon again. I've been thinking lately ,our Kitties are in charge,not us :D

I'm having problems with editing . Recently Chrome has started blocking me stating it's an unsecure website. I've tried unblocking but so far it's still blocked. Does anyone know someone here that can Help? I'm not real good with computers.:(
    Snoopy Day.gif

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the new dose. Cat is in charge of this dance. :rolleyes::cat: Some prefer the quick step, Lou’s kind of a tango guy, mostly upright with the odd surprising low dip. Hang on. :bighug: