3/21 Silver AMPS 239 PMPS 205

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Juliet, Mar 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet

Juliet Guest

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...mps-157-5-239-bouncing-insight-anyone.192830/

What IS going on with this boy? It was suggested in yesterday's condo that I should have reduced dose five days ago when we saw green but given the numbers over 200 since I'm not sure that would have been a good idea. Anyone else with thoughts on that? Is this bouncing he is doing? Or needing more insulin? I held the dose per SLGS after the curve on Saturday but chose not to reduce with the green the day before due to three previous failed reductions.

LuanneP likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

When I look at Silver's SS, it looks like he is bouncing. It could be he is bouncing from low blues and not green. I think it is a good idea to hold the dose and, if you are able to, get a curve this weekend and see if you can catch a lower number.

Sometimes they will zoom down faster when they are clearing a bounce and you'll get a lower number than you've been getting. That could be what happened when you got the 79. The night before you had a 254 and at AMPS a 229. It looks like he just kept going down.

Juliet and LuanneP like this.
  3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Hope so. I held the dose from last weekend. The high numbers again are horrible. I can do a curve on Saturday but it's rare I catch low numbers at weekends. He seems to food spike into high yellow and stay there til +10 then slowly come down. I'm getting so confused with what's going on with him. I hope if it's bouncing it stops soon. He should be used to low blues as he sees them a lot now.

4. Juliet

Juliet Guest

And still yellow at the end of the day too. I do hope I don't have to bring him up to 4u. Two more days Silver...show me some green...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.