3/22 Disco AMPS 296/+3 214/+6 342/+9 288/+11 337/PMPS 266/+3 197/+6 254/+10 235

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), Mar 22, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday 3/21: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-3-25-179-5-5-230-11-308.227341/#post-2546468

Upped dose last night so keeping paws crossed we’ll see some better numbers soon! Disco’s lameness has improved. I’m still being watchful and lifting him up and down off the couch in the bed etc. He does have steps to get up onto the bed and knows how to use them, LOL

With all the shelter-at-home protocols we are doing I thought it would be a good idea to re-post some information I shared on another page with everyone:
    https://www.clorox.com/how-to/laund...e-guides/shelf-life-of-bleachwater-solutions/

Disinfecting Bleach Solution (½ cup Clorox® Regular Bleach added to 1 gallon water) The disinfecting solution has very specific instructions for mixing and use because Clorox® Regular Bleach is registered with the EPA as a disinfectant, with efficacy assured by following label instructions. To ensure its effectiveness (critical in a hospital environment) by mixing a fresh solution daily (2 tablespoons diluted in 4 cups water) that you use up over several days for general countertop cleaning. However, when you are cleaning up after things that are highly likely to spread bacteria or viruses, you would want to use a freshly mixed solution.

B1BED41D-B940-4913-B3FC-95A1500D6F91.jpeg

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

DH showed me that yesterday! Cute!

I'm glad to hear Disco is walking better...hope those numbers come down soon :)

Have a great day Teri!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I love that. Good luck with the new dose. I'm glad Disco's walking is better.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good news that Disco is walking better, Wish we had a clue where he was going with the numbers today. :rolleyes:

Nice info on bleach, now if only one could find any in the stores. :mad: It's been impossible to find the last couple weeks.

5. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

I found some at Home Depot

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I have an ace up my sleeve. DH just turned 65 and I may be sending him out shopping in the wee hours. :p