3/24 Edward 83@AMPS - no shoot

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SnowKat, Mar 24, 2020.

1. SnowKat

SnowKat Member

Last condo

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Things have been crazy (for us all, obviously). I'm working full time running an "essential business," wondering if we are going to be able to STAY in business, and besides, there was really nothing new to report with Edward...

...Until this morning, when he surprised me with a green pre-shot # :nailbiting: Mr. Ed, what are you up to, my sweet boy? He has presented me with a couple of green pre-shot #s before, on 1/24 and 1/27, both of which were preceded by apparently normal numbers. I hope and pray that my decision to get some sleep after his 252@+3 last night wasn't a big mistake. He seemed fine this morning, purring and hungry. Crazy days indeed...

I hope you are all well, and your kitties are happy and healthy!

2. SnowKat

SnowKat Member

Here is the man himself, out for an afternoon walk to eat some grass alongside my garden. See his little pink blep? :kiss:

Attached Files:

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Cat's and their timing. :rolleyes: He's looking pretty contented in the sunshine.

SnowKat and Pamela & Amethyst like this.
  4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

AWW!!!:bighug::bighug:

SnowKat likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the picture. Our kitties have the worst timing.

SnowKat likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

He looks wonderful. I wonder what made him show his opinion.

SnowKat likes this.