3/24 Luci AMPS 224

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Monday's Condo

Good Morning everyone!

I'm relieved that Luci's dental went well and she breezed through it with no issues. Thank you for your supportive comments, I think I was more worried about interacting with the vet's office than anything else yesterday. So it's good to have it over with.

Morning news mentioned that local mom was ill with COVID-19 and is worried (now she's worried?) because before she had symptoms was out and about - at the grocery store, at Walmart, etc. and is now concerned that she exposed others. She described her symptoms and when tested, she tested positive. So I just cannot understand why people are still 'business as usual'....at least I don't have to worry about being one of the people who may have been exposed since I wasn't out and about last week...although DH was...I just hope we can all get through this thing safely...for now we're staying home. I hope you're all able to do the same.

My boss is being told now by our hospital that he must wear a mask all day - from the time he enters until the time he leaves - it was directed at all healthcare providers - he's not thrilled about that - the two OR's that they use have been designated for COVID-19 positive patients...of 32 OR's they decided to pick out the two that he uses most often...I presume they'll shift his cases (if they can't be cancelled) to other rooms. This is serious for caregivers...praying for them all!

Take care and enjoy your day folks...here's a pic I saw yesterday while sitting at a traffic light on my way to the vets office..
    PawnShopSign.jpg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Luci's dental went well. I hope she slides down and surfs today.

Tina and Salem likes this.
  3. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Very happy that the dental went well and that you got through the ordeal of going to the vet's office.

Some people are taking this virus serious and others, well I really don't know what to say about them!

Stay well and try and stay home if you can:bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So glad Luci has nice strong teeth. Can we talk about the lagoon now Luci? Specifically why aren't you there????

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Great for the dental !! Now we're watching Luci's numbers !:)
    Have a great day Sue!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear that Luci's dental went well.
    Luci....come on down from the tree please!

I went out this morning, I figured there would be other photographers and sure enough 2 showed up. The one likes to show everyone pictures on the screen of his camera...a habit I hate.....he approached the other photographer first and I had to tell them off and get him to move away. He says to me "well we see each other all the time if we were going to catch it from each other it would have happened by now". My response.....she could have been exposed just yesterday, why take the chance.

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.
  8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good to hear Luci doing well after her dental.

You ever think of increasing? You've been on this dose forever (lot longer than TR suggests) and Luci's not getting a lot of green time.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Wow great Lucis doing good ! Some people using tp to get business ? Really ?
    Be careful Sue ! Im praying !

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I'm happy Luci's dental went well :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I’m really glad everything went well with Luci’s dental and great to hear her teeth are in good shape!! Phew!! :):):)

Don’t believe that mean old vet Luci you can go in remission if you feel like it!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Actually I did - one day last week, I mentioned it...and Luci immediately went for a deep dive chasing the sharks - took DH 3 doses of MC just to keep her afloat...

I'll think about it...not like we're going anywhere anytime soon...

Sonia & Leo likes this.