3/24 Smudge AMPS 324 PMPS 378

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Astexcat, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Astexcat

Astexcat Member

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Bridget, it dose look like Smudge could use more insulin. Following SLGS you would hold the dose for one week. If you switch to TR you can increase every 3 days as needed. If you could get one test in during the day cycle you would test enough to make the switch , then you could get Smudge into lower numbers faster.

Looks like you work outside the house which does make it harder. Some peeps change their **** time so they can get a +2 before they leave to indicate how active the cycle could be.

Jill & Jade and Sue and Luci like this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Bobbie's right...not sure what your circumstances are, but perhaps you're at home during this time? Any chance you could switch to TR for a while? It might be just what Smudge needs to give him the push he needs...if I've missed another conversation on this (your ability to test)...please forgive me...I miss so much lately because of work.

Have a great day Bridget!

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Ha! I got censored above. I must have not said shot time. A vowel switch caused a censor. :eek:

Olive & Paula and Sue and Luci like this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I wondered what all those stars were? LOL! :p

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Bring it down Smudge.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looks like Smudge has lost her blues and needs that increase. You are only a couple days away per SLGS.

8. Astexcat

Astexcat Member

I will have the ability to work from home shortly for a bit, not every day, but maybe be around enough that a short term TR would be possible. Can someone remind me again what the absolute minimum readings you need to take for TR are?

Yes, I'm generally gone during the day from immediately post morning shot to right before evening shot so the only extra numbers I get during the week are at night. Then I use the weekend to test during the day and finally get some sleep at night. I'm going to aim for a +6/7 tonight just to make sure her low time hasn't been dipping super low at night, but I doubt it.

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

For TR, you test at preshot, and one other per cycle. Even getting a +2 or +10 will help us figure out what is happening and make sure it's safe to increase faster. You need three days or six cycles of such data.