3/25 Smudge AMPS 354 PMPS 505 +2 586

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Astexcat, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Astexcat

Astexcat Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-24-smudge-amps-324-pmps-378.227450/

Continuing from yesterday on a temporary switch to TR, I didn't realize it was only one extra daytime test keeping me from doing that. Not that it makes a difference with a cat that won't let my husband test her, but I can definitely make that happen for right now.

I have to work a full day today, but starting tomorrow I will be home at least part time every day.

Looks like I could increase Friday morning (14 cycles complete thursday night).

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

I think going TR is a good idea in order to increase faster and see some lower numbers sooner.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I agree, I think you can increase Friday regardless. Getting that extra data will definitely help you get her to a good dose faster with TR.

4. Astexcat

Astexcat Member

I swear we're going backwards, she was unusually stressed today or she found a bad treat somewhere, I have no clue where tonights number came from. Grrr.... Ketone's are 0.8 on the meter though, so we're still good there.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Paws crossed it's the high before the low and she'll give you some action tonight.

6. Astexcat

Astexcat Member

Not up too much from dinner. One night I need to feed her a set amount of food of low carb, another night medium, and another high just to figure out how sensitive she is to them. Right now I have no idea.