3/26 Vyktor AMPS 140 +2.75 79 +4 34 +4.75 43 +5.5 54 +6 56 / Purrdy AMPS 131 +3 122 +6 68 +8.5 83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vyktors Mum, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Last time 3/13

Both boys got increases this week and both boys adamantly decided they didn't want them!

Vyktor
    Since he found regulation again Vyktor has been coming down the dosing scale pretty fast so after 4 cycles without green and given that it was Easter holidays (so I could keep a very close eye on him) I decided to take him back up on Thursday night to see if he really wanted the last reduction. You can see from today's efforts that he really did!

Yesterday:
    AMPS 203 +2.5 148 +5 76:D +6.5 74:D +8 106:cool:
    PMPS 94:D +2 88:D +4 124 +6 97:D +7.25 79:D +8.75 85:D

I nearly called it a night for testing at +4 (the writing seemed to be on the wall) but I was up anyway so got the +6. Thought that was probably within meter variance and a surf but better get another one just in case. Then karma got me for laughing at Wendy having to set the alarm for Neko and I had to stay up a bit longer - serves me right :rolleyes:

Purrdy
    I have put a link to Purrdy's spreadsheet at the top of Vyktor's spreadsheet. If someone could check it to see if it's working I would be most appreciative. I kept trying to link to Vyktor's old spreadsheet there but I finally realised that it wouldn't work because they're in different drives :banghead:

Purrdy got his increase after 7 cycles without green. I usually wait 8-10 for him but it's a little bit painful talking increases with mum so since we were already discussing it and there was a lot of yellow creeping in I 'ripped the bandaid off' and we went for it a little early. Three cycles later he pulled a 38 so we took it off again!

He's been staying blue and green (except for a yellow blip yesterday) and throwing pj parties ever since :D

Yesterday:
    AMPS 167 +3 175 +6 200
    PMPS 274 +3 94 :D +4 67:D +5 72:D

Don't know what happened with the AM cycle he definitely got all his juice so I guess he was just being cat :p

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Vyktor, I'm watching you (and Purrdy, too), so surf safe. Good job telling your mumbean that you didn't need a dosecrease. I'm really glad that you got to the party, finally. Was worried that the "Roos" had a breakdown. Don't be too hard on them for losing the worms!
    ~ Rusty

Hi Serryn, The link to Purrdy's SS works just fine.
    Happy Easter!

Ella & Rusty

3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

All in all a great report for both boys and it's nice when they "tell" you what to do:) Sorry, but I don't see Purrdy's SS linked anywhere. Thanks for your visits and boys surf safely now...you got your wish for the day.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Lovely to see all that green and blue on the boys. How are the WCR's?

5. missMeows

missMeows Well-Known Member

So much green! :D:D:D Reminding you it's spring!

I see Purrdy's SS too. Glad that you added it. Now I can efficiently stalk all the sugar kitties ;)

6. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

Gee both boys are looking really great! :D:D

7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I'm glad they both are feeling well. Happy Easter.

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Good to see a Vyktor/Purrdy condo! The link worked fine. You might want to change the name of Vyktor's SS link to 2016, though.

So you have been firmly told that you are NOT in charge - the kitty is! And he wants less juice. Way to show the bean, Vyktor!

Purrdy, it's so nice that you are hitting the lagoon regularly. Do you think you could do it during the day once in a while, please? The bean does need to get some sleep, after all.

How is Vykktor's mouth doing, Serryn? Is he eating okay?

9. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Both boys are looking good :D hope they are feeling pretty good too. :bighug:

10. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

It's nice when they make it clear to the bean as to what to do!
    Looking good Vyktor and Purrdy!

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for both kitties. I hope Vyktor's mouth is doing okay.

12. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Way to go boys!!!!! Hope they are feeling good also.

13. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

How, both boys looking really good!

14. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

I'm liking this!

Marilyn and Polly

15. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

I can get to Purrdy's ss too. Both boys are looking good - they're keeping you busy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.