3/3 Titan AMPS 235, +4 132, PMPS 189

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MyTitan (GA), Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Titan 3/2.
    Happy weekend! Titan started his doxycycline last night, hopefully it helps and we see a rise in his RBC's next week. Slightly elevated this morns AMPS but he's been there b4 and drops back on to the beach quickly. I actually surprised how well he's doing on 4.5u. Fully expected to return quickly to 6.5u after the pred got out of his system. Oh well I'll take it :smuggrin:. Have a good Caturday, Ed .

Stacy & Asia and Sean & Rufus like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the doxycycline. Nice slide for Titan. :cool:

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Out of curiosity, what is hemoplasma that vetty thought Titan might have? I hope he feels better soon.

Looks like he could use an increase to at least 4.75 units.

4. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Dr Becky referred to it as a parasite affecting the RBC's did not specify hemoplasma. Her suspicion as based on his quick drop and the fact the WBC's returned to fairly normal. Without confirmation from under the microscope she suggested a round of doxycycline and if there was improvement by early next week she would suspect hemoplasma. He has a recheck on Tuesday. Funny you brought up dosecrease, we just talked about it this morn. .25 or .5? Awe fully hard to see that 1/4 o_O.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.