3/4 George amps 86 +3 74 +10 103 PMPS 78 +2 68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gill & George, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Saturdays Post

Evening all
    Vines and prayers for all those kitties and Beans in need.

George is spending lot's of quality time at the lagoon, but hopped of his board at +10, must've have had a hot dog craving:rolleyes: I was fully expecting a blue pmps but he popped up with his lowest PS since we swapped meters. :D Which was good because I was starting to worry that he might be creeping up, +2 was 68, so he's surfin along like a pro.
    He seems good today, but not less active, though he was following DH and me about like our shadow from about +11 guess he was hungry.
    He's sleeping soundly on the sofa nearest the wood burner, first time in a few nights it's been on, we've been blessed with some lovely warm spring days (18-20C), but the weather is on the turn and we're expecting a bit of a cold snap this evening turned cold so much to all the cats delight DH lit the wood burner:cat::cat::cat:

I'm starting to consider trying to reduce the dose if BFG keeps up the good work, his cycles are flat well regulated and spending most of the day in the healthy range, I'd like to see him in the lower 60's and 50's but that's not who George is, not unless I change to the Freestyle meter. :rolleyes:

Surf safely Kitties.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I too think I would try a reduction to see how he handles it. It’s been seven days, and except for those unlucky 103’s, and your need to test late in the cycle :p, he would be there. And you do know what BG’s are George normal.

Trade your “cold” weather for our unseasonable cold March.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

George is looking good! How sweet that he follows you and DH around like a puppy dog! And sleeping near the wood stove is where I would expect my guys, but Bubba never lays near the fire, only Forrest.

Good luck with the reduction. :bighug:

4. Gill & George

LOL I said the same thing to myself.

Iris gets too hot she stays away, but she has a longer thicker coat. Maybe that's Bubbas problem.

5. Gill & George

Yes this time round I have that luxury.

I'll think I'll give the 0.75u a go as from tomorrow morning.

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

George is looking good. Good luck with the new dose tomorrow.

Gill & George likes this.
  7. Gill & George

+5.5 81:D
    Had his last pm snack tonight's snack is a little higher in carb,4.5% it forms part of his normal rotation, which I'm restricted to due to lower P values.
    Let's hope it doesn't throw a spanner in the works.

Nite nite
    Surf safely kitties

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.